Educational Establishment “Vitebsk State University named after P.M. Masherov” announces recruitment for the II stage of higher education (Master's course) in the following specialties:
- “Theory and Methods of Education and Upbringing (by Fields and Levels of Education) profilization “Educational Management”;
- “Theory and Methods of Education and Upbringing (by Fields and Levels of Education) profilization “Methods of Teaching Music Arts”;
- “Psychology” profilization “Social Psychology”;
- “Art History”.
In accordance with the current educational standards, the duration of training is 1 academic year (including holidays).
Classes start on March 7, 2022.
Languages of instruction: English, Russian.
The tuition fee is $3,100.
The training sessions will be held exclusively in the classrooms of the university.
Moskovskiy Avenue, 33, room 201a Dean’s office
Phone: 8(10 375 212) 37 99 16 / 37 63 11
Fax: 8 (10 375 212) 37 49 59
Documents required for admission:
- The original document of education.
- Notarized translation of the document of education indicating the studied subjects and their grades.
- Copy of passport with notarized translation into Russian language.
- Copy of birth certificate with notarized translation into Russian language.
- Medical certificate of health with notarized translation into Russian, issued in the country of residence.
- Certificate of HIV-free status with notarized translation into Russian.
- Six 3x4 cm photos.
- Passport with a study visa to enter the Republic of Belarus.
After arriving at Vitebsk State University named after P. M. Masherov, an interview in the Russian language will be conducted and a contract for training will be signed.
Deadlines for receiving documents
To enter the University, you must submit your documents no later than October 15, 2020.
Admission to the Preparatory Department - year-round.
The tuition fee for full-time education for international students is 2300 US dollars, with the exception of the specialties "Law" and "International law". Specialty "Law" and "International law" - 2600 US dollars.
For all specialties of part-time education, with the exception of the specialty "Law", the cost of training is 1150 US dollars per year. Specialty "Law" - 1350 US dollars.
Preparatory Department - 2000 US dollars.
The University provides all foreign students with places in comfortable hostels. The cost of living in a hostel is about 30-35 US dollars per month.
In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, a foreign citizen must complete the registration procedure at the place of residence within 3 days of arrival. To do this, contact the International Relations Office at the University.
- A copy of the document of education indicating the studied subjects and grades on them with a notarized translation.
- A copy of the passport with a notarized translation (if the passport is not in Russian).
Phone: 8 (10 375 212) 37 63 11