Associate Professor, Ph.D. (Technical Sciences)
Tuesday 10 00 — 12 00
210038, Republic of Belarus, Vitebsk, Moscovsky Avenue, 33, First Vice-rector’s office
+375 (212) 37-77-40
First Vice-rector profile:
Born on August 15, 1976, Republic of Belarus, Grodno region, Karelichy;
1998 - graduated from Polotsk State University (the specialty " Radio Engineering");
2001 - graduated from the PhD course at Polotsk State University (the specialty "Vacuum and Plasma Electronics");
1998–2010 – staff member of Polotsk State University (engineer, assistant, Assistant Professor);
2009 - defended his Ph.D. thesis in the specialty 01.04.13 – “Electrophysics. Electrophysical installations” on the topic “Technological electron-beam energocomplex based on a gun with a plasma emitter”;
2010–2016 - Associate Professor of the Department of Physics of Polotsk State University
2011 - awarded the academic title "Associate Professor" in the specialty "Physics"
2016–2020 - Head of the Department of Energy and Electronics of Polotsk State University;
since March 2020 - First Vice-Rector of Vitebsk State University named after P.M. Masherov.
Diploma of Educational Establishment "Polotsk State University" (2017).
Certificate of Merit of Educational Establishment "Polotsk State University" (2017).
Award pin of Educational Establishment "Polotsk State University" (2017).
Diploma of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (2017).
Commemorative award pin "For the contribution to the patriotic education of youth" (2018).
Special prize of Educational Establishment "Polotsk State University" "Source of Knowledge" in the nomination "Leader of the Year" (2018).
Corpuscular beam technologies
technologies for obtaining materials with desired properties
features of the formation of electron and ion beams in plasma structures
creation of domestic electron-ion-beam energy complexes; beam technology
During 2016-2020 Antonovich Dmitry was the scientific supervisor of the following projects:
– Development and research of highly perveance electron sources with a plasma emitter "on the assignment " Development of combined resource-saving technologies, including additive technologies, for the manufacture and surface modification of mechanical engineering parts, land transport and agricultural machinery using electron-ion-plasma processing " the program " Physical materials science, new materials and technologies " the subprogram" Materials in technology "(2016-2018 );
- "Development and research of experimental layouts of electronic sources with a plasma emitter for compensation of an ion beam or joint ion-electron impact" on the assignment: "Combined electron-ion systems and plasma-beam processes of surface modification and deposition of doped dielectric layers for electronics" the program "Physical materials science, new materials and technologies "(2016-2018);
– “Energy efficient materials, technologies and equipment”(2016-2018);
– “Analysis of the control system of the gas boiler Immergas EOLO Star 24 3 E in order to develop recommendations for the possibility of improving the diagnostics of operating parameters, detailing faults and methods of repairing malfunctions of its control board”- in the interests of PD “ Polotskgaz” (2016);
– “Development and production of a device and software for diagnosing the operation parameters of the sensors of the control system of the gas boiler Immergas EOLO Star 24 3 E”- in the interests of UE" Vitebskoblgaz "(2017);
– “Analysis of the possibility of developing a comprehensive diagnostic device for non-volatile heating gas boilers” - in the interests of UE “Vitebskoblgaz” (2017);
– “ Development of equipment for diagnostics of parameters of electron beams and study of beams of guns with a plasma emitter” as part of a complex assignment: “Investigation of methods of electron-beam welding of structural steels with an increased sulfur equivalent and development of technological foundations for obtaining joints with the required quality level ", of Government Research Programs “Physical materials science, new materials and technologies”, the subprogram “Plasma and beam technologies "(2019-2020);
– “Development and research of gas-discharge structures for the formation of ion and electron flows with acceleration of charges in electric double layers in plasma” as part of the complex assignment “Development of physical and technical foundations for the creation of integrated ion-plasma systems for the generation of ion and electron flows, control methods and diagnostic algorithms for them parameters for the processes of formation of thin-film layers”, of Government Research Programs “Physical materials science, new materials and technologies”, the subprogram" Plasma and beam technologies” (2019-2020)
D.A. Antonovich took part in the International Scientific Project (together with Virumaas College of Tallinn Technical University (Tallinn, Estonia):
- “Study of the theoretical base and methodological foundations of the application of modern teaching technologies, the development and implementation of educational materials to optimize the educational process at Polotsk State University in technical specialties” (2019-2020)D.A. Antonovich took part in the implementation of programs within the framework of Erasmus +:
– “Improvement of lifelong education in the Republic of Belarus”;
– “Modernization of the training of postgraduates of technical specialties by improving the methods of their training”.
Under the authority of D. A. Antonovich, the following new specialties were opened at PSU:
for the 2nd stage of education:
– 1-43 80 01 “Energetics”, then 1-43-80-01 «Electroenergetics and electrical engineering”;
– 1-31-80-20 «Applied physics»;
for retraining at the level of higher education:
– 1-43 01 78 “Diagnostics and maintenance of energy equipment of organizations”.
In 2020, under the authority of D. A. Antonovich, 3 master's theses were defended.