The Faculty of Law today is a union of highly-qualified specialists whose work is aimed at practically-oriented learning combined with traditional and innovative educational techniques.
- a courtroom;
- a laboratory of legal information;
- a forensic laboratory.
- a unified crime scene investigation kit;
- a unified kit “Tract”;
- a device “Regula” for authentication of documents;
- a metal detector;
- fingerprint cards, powders, etc.
The Faculty has made cooperative agreements with:
- The Faculty of Law of Belorussian State University
- Russian Law Academy (Moscow)
- Modern University for the Humanities (Smolensk)
- Institute of History and Law of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Moldova (Kishinev)
The faculty is headed by a PhD in Juridical Sciences, Associate Professor Alexander Bochkov.
- Chair of Law History and Theory;
- Chair of Civil Law and Civil Procedure;
- Chair of Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure;
- Chair of Legal Support Centre and Economic Development;
- Branch of Chair of Civill Law and Civil Procedure in the Economic court.
Preparation of specialists is carried out in the following qualifications :
«Legal Sciences» in the following specializations:
- Judicial, procuratorial and investigative activities;
- Commercial law.
«Economic Law» (qualification «Lawyer with the economy knowledge»)
- «International Law» (qualification «International lawyer with knowledge of foreign languages»).
Our alumni cam work as:
- legal advisors at enterprises and organizations of various forms of ownership.
210038, Republic of Belarus, Vitebsk, Moscovsky Avenue, 33 aud. 331
+375 (212) 42 83 60
+375 (212) 42 83 61
+375 (33) 317 95 08