210026, Republic of Belarus,
Vitebsk, st. Chekhov 11/44
+375 (212) 26-25-19
+375 33 317 95 03
Faculty of Pedagogy: 41 teachers, 7 accompanists work at 3 departments of the faculty. 46.3% have academic degrees and titles: 2 doctors of sciences, 3 professors, 14 PhD.
Dean of the Faculty - Inna Anatolyevna Sharapova, PhD in Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
The motto of our faculty is "To study and teach all my life ..."
The Faculty of Pedagogy of Vitebsk State University named after P.M. Masherov was created in 1957.
The educational building of the Faculty of Pedagogy is located in the historical center of the city of Vitebsk, in a building-monument of architecture of the late 19th century. It combines history and modernity: light auditoriums, a museum, computer and choreographic classes, a sports halls, a buffet, a professionally equipped music studio, music booths for individual work.
Today it is a modern, dynamically developing educational center that prepares specialists for teaching and scientific activities in the field of preschool, primary, special, musical and choreographic education in the Vitebsk region, the Republic of Belarus and other countries.
Departments of the faculty:
- Department of Primary and Preschool Education;
- Department of Intervention Work;
- Department of Music
- Primary Education (Qualification: Teacher)
- Preschool Education (Qualification: Educator)
- Oligophrenopedagogy (Qualification: Oligophrenopedagogy Specialist. Teacher)
- Musical art, rhythm and choreography (Qualification: Educator. Musician. Teacher)
In total, more than 1000 students study at the faculty at the 1st and 2nd stages of higher education, of which over 150 students are foreign citizens.
Alumni today is a specialist who can successfully work in a team, carrying out professional activities in the face of constant updating of its goals, content and changes in technologies in the field of preschool, primary, special, music and choreographic education.
Scientific and educational base:
- Educational-scientific-production complex (UNPC) "Imknenne"
- Branch of the Department of Correctional Work on the basis of the State Educational Establishment "Auxiliary School No. 26 of Vitebsk"
- Branches of the Department of Preschool and Primary Education on the basis of the State Educational Establishment "Preschool Child Development Center No. 2 of Vitebsk", State Educational Establishment "Secondary School No. 31 of Vitebsk"
- Branch of the Department of Music on the basis of the State Educational Establishment "Gymnasium No. 8 of Vitebsk"
The Faculty of Pedagogy works closely with the following universities:
- Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University
- Pskov State University
- Moscow State Regional University (Moscow)
- Hohhot Professional Institute (People's Republic of China)
- Vladimir State University named after A.G. and N.G. Stoletovs
- Smolensk State University"
Within the framework of international cooperation, internships for students and master’s course students of various specialties are organized annually at the Faculty of Pedagogy.
Research work is carried out in the field of:
- Introduction of theoretical and empirical research in the framework of the implementation of various projects
- Implementation of an integrated approach in training specialists in an inclusive education;
- Implementation of applied aspects of the formation of professional competencies of future teachers of preschool institutions, primary school teachers and choreographers;
- Realization of the musical culture of future teachers in the context of modern education in the Republic of Belarus
- Avdeeva Svetlana Leonidovna - Head of the International Cooperation Department of the Vitebsk Cultural Center of the Directorate of the International Festival of Arts “Slavianski Bazaar in Vitebsk”;
- Tatyana Anatolyevna Autukhova - member of the Standing Commission on Education, Culture and Science; membership in permanent delegations to inter-parliamentary organizations, inter-parliamentary commissions, working groups of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus on cooperation with parliaments of foreign states;
- Bulankova Inessa Gennadievna - presenter of the live broadcast of Radio-Vitebsk, TV presenter of the TVNRussia channel, author of the Close-up program;
- Bumazhenko Natalya Ivanovna – PhD in Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Correctional Work of the Vitebsk State University named after P.M. Masherov;
- Duk Elena Iosifovna - Director of the State Educational Establishment "Vitebsk city Central Regional Clinical and Regional Development Center";
- Emelyanova-Romanovskaya Svetlana Petrovna - Deputy Director for Academic Affairs in Primary Grades of the State Educational Establishment "Gymnasium No. 1 of Orsha", a member of the Imknenne Association of Methodological Teachers, the Crystal Crane Club of the Belarusian Pedagogical Society;
- Malyuzhenets Maksim Aleksandrovich - general director of the project "Participants", producer and host of the television show "Couples to the Canary Islands";
- Markov Alexander Vladimirovich - host of the live broadcast of "Radio-Vitebsk";
- Mikhailova Elena Leonidovna – PhD in Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Social and Pedagogical Work of the Vitebsk State University named after P.M. Masherov;
- Novitskaya Marina Vladimirovna - primary school teacher, since 2007 she was the director of the state Educational Establishment "Secondary School No. 12 in Vitebsk". Since 2016, he has been the Deputy Head of the Administration of the Pervomaisky District of Vitebsk;
- Skorinova Elena Igorevna - a cymbal teacher of the State Educational Establishment "Shumilinskaya Children's School of Arts", awarded the honorary title "Person of the Year of Vitebsk Region-2015";
- Shitko Vladimir Vladimirovich - Director of the EE "GGATK", was a member of permanent delegations to inter-parliamentary organizations, inter-parliamentary commissions, working groups of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus on cooperation with parliaments of foreign states from 2012 to 2016;